Want to learn more about living off campus? Already living off campus and want some tips? You’ve come to the right place. Join Off Campus Housing and Support Services on Tuesday, November 17th. We will be hosting various sessions during our Living Off Campus series, that will occur throughout the entire day!
- 9:00AM – Apartment Search & Budgeting (w/Thrive)
- 10:00AM – Lease Knowledge
- 11:00AM – Subletting
- 12:00PM – Renter’s Rights and Responsibilities
- 1:00PM – COVID Tips for Living Off Campus
- 2:00PM – Apartment Search
- 3:00PM – Beyond Boston Housing
- 4:00PM – Subletting
- 5:00PM – Lease Knowledge
- 6:00PM – COVID Tips for Living Off Campus
7:00PM – Live Q & A with Community Ambassadors
Reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions. Zoom link will be shared with all registrants. You will be able to pop in and out of sessions as needed.
Please note: these sessions will be recorded for future use.