Please read the entirety of this page prior to submitting your leased housing application.

Securing Your Housing

Please read the following before completing the application. This application does not secure your spot for the leased housing.  To secure your spot, you must complete ALL of the following steps:

1. Finalize your co-op dates with your employer (i.e. the dates you’ll need housing for your co-op).

2. Attend one of OCHSS’s Co-op Housing Workshops or meet individually with a member from OCHSS in person or via phone if none of the workshops work for you. To schedule an appointment with a member from OCHSS, email [email protected]

3. Fill out the leased housing application (below).

4. Submit a $200 deposit for each term you intend to stay at the leased housing. Follow the steps below:

          a. Visit MyNortheastern.

          b. Under “Services & Links” and “Student Financial Services,” click on “Student Account, Payment and E-bill Information.”

          c. Click “Make a Payment through NUPAY.”

          d. Choose the appropriate housing deposit option based on your desired term(s) and location.

Once you have submitted your deposit, your spot in the leased housing is secured for whichever terms you deposited for, as long as you have completed all steps above.


Out of state leased housing is available on a first-come, first-served basis with a $200.00 deposit for each term you plan on staying in the leased housing. For a typical 6 month co-op, this usually means two terms (Spring and Summer I or Summer II and Fall), so $400.00 total in two separate transactions. Our leases are assigned in conjunction with the 6-month/26 week co-op rotation.

Cancellation Policy

You must cancel your application in writing (to [email protected]) at least 45 days prior to the beginning of the term.  Cancelling in writing within the timeframe ensures that you will receive your deposit back.  If you fail to cancel within this time frame, you will be held responsible for the full rate of the housing (seen on the individual location pages). If you feel as though you have extenuating circumstances, please contact the Off Campus Housing and Support Services office.