Finding Housing in Charlotte
- Northeastern University Charlotte: Getting to Know Charlotte – Tips for students attending Northeastern University Charlotte including transportation, housing and culture. Be sure to check out the Northeastern University Charlotte Relocation Guide.
- Northeastern Beyond Boston Housing Database – An extension of the Boston off-campus apartment database, this webpage has steps to get started to find housing near Northeastern University’s Charlotte campus, and a direct link to explore apartments in the area.
- Click Pack Move – Free service that helps you locate apartments in Charlotte that fit your criteria.
- Inlivian – A non-profit real estate company that develops, operates and provides affordable housing to Charlotte residents of diverse incomes.
- Charlotte Neighborhoods – Research Charlotte’s different neighborhoods and their amenities like museums, restaurants, parks and shopping.
Student Housing in Charlotte – Student housing caters specifically to student renters. These apartments are often furnished with amenities such as study rooms, fitness centers, and individual leases.
- Arcadia Student Living – Luxury off-campus apartments near UNCC. One, two, three, four, and five-bedroom apartments available. Various ‘furniture packages’ available.
- 49 North – Four-Bedroom/Four-bathroom town-home style apartments near UNCC. Furnished options available.
- The Union – One, two and three-bedroom fully furnished apartments near UNCC. (Same management as The Mill)
- The Mill – Two, three, and four-bedroom fully-furnished apartments near UNCC. (Same management as The Union)
Short-term Furnished Rentals in Charlotte
- Independence Place – Offers a variety of short and long term furnished studios and on-site dining services in Charlotte.
- Charlotte Furnished Rentals – Arranges furnished housing, amenities included, for flexible lease terms in Charlotte.
- Corporate Housing Charlotte – Flexible, furnished housing for professionals. Apply filters for property type, price, and find housing that suits your needs.
- Stay Furnished – Professionally managed furnished accommodations in Charlotte.
- Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) Bus Service
- CityLYNX Gold Line
- LYNX Blue Line Light Rail
- Bike Sharing – Charlotte B-Cycle
Charlotte Tenant Rights and Resources
*Disclaimer: Off Campus Housing and Support Services provides information to Northeastern University students, faculty and staff members solely as a courtesy. Northeastern does not endorse any of the housing options listed. Northeastern University accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of housing listings with the office. Contact with persons listed herein must be conducted independently and at your own risk. The university does not screen, recommend, vouch for, or take responsibility for the condition or safety of housing arrangements made by students.